Symantec has announced the addition of a VPN service to its Norton internet security software lineup.
Norton WiFi Privacy offers subscription-based pricing and can protect internet connections on Windows and Mac computers as well as mobile phones and tablets. In the crowded space of free and premium VPN services, Norton’s offering joins a smaller batch of VPN providers who offer a no-logs policy. This means that Norton will not log the users’ online activity, beyond the basic data like the time they connected to or disconnected from its service.
According to Symantec, Norton’s WiFi Privacy VPN service offers:
- Protection for the data you send and receive when using public Wi-Fi
- Bank-grade encryption to protect you on public Wi-Fi hotspots
- Anonymous web browsing so your privacy is protected
- Access to your favorite apps and content anywhere you go, as if you were at home
- A no-log virtual private network that doesn’t track or store your activity
- A 60-day money-back guarantee
Not sure if you need a VPN service? Read our VPN guide here.
Update: Limited time pricing
For a limited time, get special promo pricing on Norton’s new WiFi Privacy VPN service.
- Protect up to 5 devices for a year for under $4 a month
- Protect up to 10 devices for a year for under $5 a month
Click here to get the special pricing on Norton’s website.